LA MESH by LUXY
LaMesh®: a chair “built around you”, for tailormade comfort and adjustability, for people who require seated support that is efficient yet light. Try thinking of a chair less as an object, a detached thing, and more as a part of your life: LaMesh® a chair that posits three-dimensional ergonomics integrated in our day-to-day life. Task seating with a synchron mechanism notable for the easy-to-reach positioning of tension regulation: a technical detail that makes LaMesh® also convenient to adjust. Simultaneous and synchronized inclination of backrest and seat thanks to the mechanism which also has the optional forward seat slider.
The armrest is an absolutely essential ergonomic component: LaMesh® besides its fixed armrest, offers a height and depth adjustable version, and a 3D version which is adjustable in height, width and depth. Sophistication of details has also been applied to the backrest which is available in the distinctive black mesh upholstery, with an incorporated height adjustable lumbar support.
- Forward seat slider;
- Lumbar support height adjustment;
- Height and depth adjustable armrest;
- Task seating with a synchron mechanism notable for the easy-to-reach positioning of tension regulation. A technical detail that makes LaMesh® also convenient to adjust;
- Simultaneous and synchronized inclination of backrest and seat thanks to the mechanism which also has the optional forward seat slider.
SYNCHRON WITH TRANSLATION MECHANISM
16° backrest inclination synchronized with the seat movement 5 locking positions or unlocked backrest.
- Seat height adjustment.
- The movement intensity of the backrest can be adjusted according to the user’s weight.
- Unlocked backrest: follows the movements of the spine – left lever upwards; locked backrest: choose the inclination angle of the backrest best suited to the task, left lever downwards; to change the angle, just press the button with a slight pressure of the spine on the backrest (anti-shock device).
- Seat depth adjustement: press the button and with one’s own weight slide the seat forward or backwards until reaching the desired position.
From the video terminal operator, from designer to office manager, la mesh can be used in many work environments due to its versatility.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTIES
La Mesh has been certified according to the norm EN 1335 (part 1-2-3). Granting safety, comfort and ergonomics to those who work for long hours in the office.